Wednesday, October 23, 2013

"Cute, Not Scary"

I have this thing about Halloween...I don't know what it is, but I typically don't decorate for it. I LOVE Fall (It's my FAVORITE time of year) and so I do a lot of fall leaves, Thanksgiving things etc...  Other than a jackolantern or two, I'm not a fan of Halloween. Well, I have kids now, so they were wondering where our Halloween decorations were. So I let them pick out some stuff to put around the house....as we were looking down one of the aisles, Andrew sees this skeleton holding a bloody machete and goes, "ooooh mommy, let's get this" Rebecca looks at it and before I get a chance to protest, she goes, "No Drew Drew, we like cute not scary" haha----think I may have been brainwashing her, but whatever, she's right, we do like cute, not scary. So the rest of the shopping trip, we stuck to "cute" haha
 The kiddos picked out a few more jackolanterns to add to our others
 Andrew picked out a "Jack o Lantern Mummy" and Becca picked out a "Happy Mean Witch" (as she calls it)
 They picked out a felt wreath and a few more Happy Halloween stickers to cover our back door with
 We found this little ghost throw blanket for Hunter to snuggle with
That's about as far as I'll go with the whole Halloween thing :)

Have a CUTE not SCARY HALLOWEEN all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment