Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Teddy Bear Show & Tell

Andrew has a teddy bear show and tell tomorrow at school. The teacher asked them to bring in a teddy bear and for us parents to help them come up with a story to share with the class all about their bears.

Andrew chose his Firefighter Build-A-Bear (he calls his "Daddy Firefighter Bear). His reason, "I love my daddy and he is a fireman just like my daddy".  He told me that he wanted to bring his "Mommy Police Bear" to school, too, but his teacher told him he had to choose only one. (apparently the Firefighter supersedes the Police Officer,,,,shocker! LOL)

Here's the book we made :)



I love his school projects! We always have a lot of fun with creative ideas and I run with what his little brain comes up with! We read his book together once it was finished and he goes, "Mom! It's PERFECT!" haha He's a pretty AMAZING little man! 

No comments:

Post a Comment